Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monkey Cove Surfboard Design Contest

I know I'm NOT going to win this contest because the judges are going to look for a more conventional design, but I AM going to make a surfboard unlike anyone has EVER seen before and it will be more original and EXTRAordinary than every other board in the contest. They say they want something not "run of the mill" but ALL of the boards will be run of the mill because they are following rules!!! SCREW THE RULES!!!! I'm going to make a board using the the surfboard blanks provided, but I'm going to use them in ways they never thought of and probably won't comprehend. I don't care if I don't win the contest, I still know I will have made the most original and surreal surfboard design SL has ever seen.

- L


2 comments: